Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thunderstorm or My Mum... What is more dangerous?


Once I woke up in the night and it was raining. I tried to go back to sleep, but I heard a lot of different loudly sounds and I couldn’t come back to sleep. Anyway, I went to the window of my room, by the way my room is big enough, but it is too noisy. So, I looked at outside and I saw a thunder hitting my tree house. After that I got out of my house, the weather was rainy, windy and the grass was too wet, but I had to go to the tree house because where are many important things for me, for example: My first love letter, my first video game console, and a lot of important things. For the same reason I run over there and I didn’t care about my life. However, I felt how my heart tried to go away from there, but I didn’t go back my courage helped to me. Well, the first step was the most difficult because the tree was wet and slick due to it was raining. So, I climbed it and entered inside my tree house. The first impression was horrible because everything was dirty and destroyed, but what I was looking for was there. Anyway, I reached that I wanted and then I just run!!... When I came back to my room, my Mum was there and she gave me a few fists in my face. Finally, I understood two things: One is that you must think first in your life and after in material things and the other one was that There are too many things more dangerous than a Thunder, one of them is my Mum!... =S!

2 comments:

  1. good thriller man, good job

    see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. most of us wrote our personal experience of the earthquake because i think that was easier, but you wrote a very creative story, you have a lot of imagination.

    ReplyDelete